Survival requires humor. Humor Requires vodka.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010...

2010 has been a terrible year for Charlie and I both.

With that said it started out in January. I had my first miscarriage. I had to carry my child in a ziplock bag to the Emergency room bawling my eyes out after I had a depo-prevra shot. They failed to do a pregnancy test on me. I thank god for my sister/cousin Danielle for driving me and keeping me sane.

All throughout the year it has been terrible. My family on my Dad's side pretty much turned against me. Which then rules out all the 12 family parties a year my sister, nephews, mom and dad go to. I do feel left out, but I will never speak to them again without an apology from all of them.

Charlie had major surgery to remove a cyst and was in extreme pain with 10 stitches for 8 weeks. 

Charlie and I have almost divorced several times and were in the works of signing papers in November right before Thanksgiving. That was so devastating. I couldn't even fathom breaking our family apart.

Then right before Christmas I went to the ER (multiple times) in extreme pain and found out I might have endometriosis and 2 large cysts on my ovaries. Pending Surgery. I might be infertile and I found out that William was most likely a miracle child. Count your blessings, every child is a miracle. Planned or not.

Needless to say I am so ready to start this new year. Fresh.

My New Years Resolution is to start eating healthier, taking William on more walks, being a better mother then I already am, quit smoking cigarettes and getting off all my medications.

I know that's a lot, but I know I can do it... With a little prayer.

I hope everyone stays SAFE for the New Year, and Love to all.

Love,
Anna

4 comments:

  1. Anna, Sounds like a trying year. But with your strengths and the support of people around you, it seems you have pulled it off. It's been awhile since we have chatted. I wish you the best of luck this coming year and i'll be there for support if and when you need it. Some times even those who seem to be a stranger can help with lending an ear or shoulder.
    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I hope all is well with you and your family as well. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There hasn't been monthly parties for the Villareal family this year. Just the traditional holidays (July 4th, Thanksgiving and Christmas).

    ReplyDelete