Survival requires humor. Humor Requires vodka.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back to Square Uno.

The HIDA scan showed that my gallbladder is just fine. 63%. It's not coming out and it's not causing my pain. Neither is the polyp that's on it.
The surgeon said that he thinks it's a terrible stomach infection that wont go away without a horrendous amount of antibiotics. I do like Dr. Knife, though! He is very nice, he explained everything very well to me, he cares and he asked me after seeing my big Redbull if I liked Redbull and Vodka. That's my kind of surgeon. He knows me already!
I gotta fast, AGAIN, then go and do Urea breath test tomorrow. This time I am taking a radioactive pill orally. Then breathing into something that's going to measure the amount of bacteria that's possibly in my stomach.

Dr. Knife said that if it doesn't come out positive, then he is ordering a
Upper GI Endoscopy. 
I am totally not happy about being back to square one. I would have much rather it been my not needed gallbladder, had surgery, PAIN GONE! Now I have to endure more testing, more needles, possible tube down my throat, more testing and it might result in no answers. It's so hard to keep positive anymore. 
Tomorrow I have the appointment for the breathing test, I gotta be up at the crack of dawn, AGAIN. Then I have an appointment with my PCP McDreamy at 2pm for 1: to explain all that is going on and for 2: HOPEFULLY finding out I don't have Strep throat or the Flu. Both of which I could have. I can't hardily breathe anymore and it hurts so bad to talk or eat.

Will someone please just put a f**king bullet in me already?

No comments:

Post a Comment