Survival requires humor. Humor Requires vodka.

Monday, January 17, 2011

I have good news and I have bad news.

Isn't that how it always goes?

The good news is... This is what I got in the mail:


No breast cancer shown in the mammogram or sonogram! Yay!

The bad news is: 

I have a Hydrascan tomorrow. Which was explained to me by the nurse as being a 2 hour long torturous catscan that when they give me the injection through the IV at 7:30am, I will cramp and be in pain like I am dying and I will burn like I was in Hell itself. For 2 hours. Straight. I don't get a redbull, I do not get to pass go and I do not get to collect $200. I gotta wake up at 5am just to make it downtown despite of traffic. 

Then after that I have a doctors appointment in Cedar Park. This is with the surgeon. I should know the day of surgery then... When I get the pleasure of a breathing tube to inflate my stomach to take my gallbladder out. Oh Happy Days. Oh Happy Day!

I'll update more once I come back from Hell tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment