Survival requires humor. Humor Requires vodka.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Drugs Are Bad... MMMKay?

Charlie's surgery was today. He had his Pilonidal cyst removed.

I now have 2 children. 1 is worse then the other. My almost 3 year old is the good one.

Something's I learned today:

*Seton Southwest Hospital has no Cafeteria. BOO!

*Never leave your 20oz Redbull at home. It makes for a horrible morning.

*Reading cosmopolitan makes time go fast. Yay for reading about how great everyone else's sex life is!

*After 4 1/2 years and 2 hospital stays, my husband took narcotics. Given through his IV and given right after surgery. Have a camera on next time.


Quotes of the day from Dopey Charlie:

*Right after he got out of recovery, he woke up and was totally messed up. Obviously. He told the nurse in the hospital, "I feel like I just smoked a lot of weed."

* On the way home as he laid in the back of the car, "I found it. I found Atlantis. We went down into the Lava, then took a ship back up into the water and found Atlantis." 

* On the way home as he laid in the back of the car, "You know what sounds really good? Chocolate cornbread."




This should be an interesting night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment