Survival requires humor. Humor Requires vodka.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Madden 11

So if you know me, you already know how much I love my Saints.

If you do not know know, I consider football my religion and the New Orleans Saints are my football team. The Who Dat Nation are my family. Madden came out at 12am Tuesday. (Or Monday late night, however you want to look at it.) On the cover my Hero, Drew Brees! An Austin native and a man whose heart, like mine, is in New Orleans.

The intro to Madden brought back all the memories of the past season and how much joy it brought my family. Phew, It sure knew how to tear a girl up.

All over a video game? Of course.


Seriously, crying for football? Some people dream of being half this passionate about something.

Of course, my proudest moment, was William saying... "It's my turn! I wanna be DREW BREES!!"





That's all for now, we have some serious Madden to play.

Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler!

No comments:

Post a Comment