Survival requires humor. Humor Requires vodka.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

So what is left to do?

I think I am on pretty much every social network- ie: Facebook, Twitter, Myspace (sucks?). The only thing left for me to do is to start blogging.

Can I get a "hooray"?

........ Yeah I didn't think so, Thanks anyways!

I keep posting things that William say and do on facebook, but they quickly get swept away like an old memory. So hopefully now I can be more organized and share with you more things that the human does that make me say, "Awwwww!" and "Awe, Shit!" in the same 5 minute span. Also, I know a lot of family have ignored my posts on facebook. I've toned down my language quite a bit, which I will do on this blog also... Occasionally I will cuss and If you choose not to read about what your family has been doing because your to good to look past "who I am" with my cursing, that just means you're a sorry person and I feel terrible for you! Enough with that... forever... hehe! ;)

I'll leave you with this picture of the human I took just a couple of minutes ago in his new NFL PJ's I got him... Everybody at once, "Awww!"

No comments:

Post a Comment